cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

Hi still my amount is not been reflecting in my account it's been 3days

Bought a food product SIX MONT PASED BEST BEFORE DATE

Bought a pack of mr kiplins spponge pudding. WhenSarrived 6 MOTHS PAST BEST BEFOR DATE INFOYRMED SELLER ANSWER FROM SELLER "YOU HAVE REASNON IF YOU WISH TO BIN THEM" PONTED OUT THEY WERE TRADING IN FOOD POSNINNG. DOES NOT SEEYPLYM CONCERENED BY REPLY...

hey. The Southern Electric

told me to find a mobiles repair shop, when I couldn't load their webpage fully on a iPhone 5C. Weird, classic advice. Even though it's the iOS not modern

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

buyer - international address, suspicious

Concerned my account has been hacked as I did not tick international postage yet a buyer based in USA bid and bought 8 of my items tonight. Yet to pay. Is the account safe? I have cancelled the order and changed my password.

Coins Prices

There seems to be loads of regular 50P etc coins listed for crazy and stupidly high prices, as high as £75K+, the problem being that Ebay doesn't seem to remove any of them and as a result I cannot trust the platform. Ebay should remove those listing...

Ebay Seller

A seller scammed me out of many 100's of Euro's. The seller continues to list items on Ebay, even althugh they have zero feedback as a seller. They have 10/10 feedback as a 'buyer' not as a 'seller'. In short, the seller is a scammer. Having been in ...

Bluecare express

Hi, I have a very good seller but I haven't received the item. I am waiting on a parcel from blue care express but yet I am yet to receive it and it's pretty stupid.

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only received a Partial refund on an item where the seller was using the global shipping program

Hi, I bought an item on the 10th April from the States (i'm in the uk) the seller uses GSP , I then received a dispatched notification which said it would be delivered by the 29/04. On the 23/04 the seller refunded me for just the item, not the shipp...

Who is this actress?

Hi i have been staring at this for days trying to figure out who she is or more what tv programme a remember her from, i'm going blind can anyone help me out as to who she is as i recognise her but can't put a name or programme to her.Thank you for y...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

new format and sales fees

your new system for sellers and chargers are not workable how can you justify charging customer a percentage of shipping fees when they have to pay them out of there own pockets you are now getting to greedy and we will have join the other sites like...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dear Boris......

..... i read it on FB that you are also running ebay , is this true ?. if so i have good news for you . My doctor has confirmed that i no longer have a heart condition so i have a defibrillator going spare.... ........thought you might have a use for...

Sellers revealing buyers id..addresses ..account info

I have been concerned about the number of sellers whoA.reveal the identity of a buyer from their name..and sometimes cancelB. Act as if they still own the item even though its in your possesion.C. Share your account data with other sellers...How do i...

Just Fun Limericks :-D

There is no need to follow strictly to how the rhythm of a limerick is normally written if you prefer not to, just let it flow. **Just the 'First - Second, and Last Lines' need to rhyme with each other, as do lines Three and Four need to rhyme with e...

*The Nags head healthy eating group*

This is not a *slimming club* really. I think it would be nice to have a place to come & chat about weight loss ideas (safe sensible ones only please!), to share personal experiences and achievements, and also to ask for help. Lindi is our resident e...