item not received

2x Front Air Suspension Shock St...  Case opened:11/05/23

EBAY dealt with my case in an extremely unprofessional way.immediately after opening the case ebay closed it.the item to date has reached.my worst online purchase happened right on ebay.i am super dissapointed.it is like the supplier was assited to steal from me 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

item not received

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

When did you buy the item and what type of case did you open?

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

item not received

6 Oct 2023 at 4:13 PM

this is the time date and time bought
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

item not received

You had 30 days from date of delivery to open a claim.

The seller then had 3 working days to issue you a prepaid returns label for you to return.

Once returned seller has 48 hours to refund all of your original payment but as the seller is a TRS they may have been able to deduct something if item's were not in same condition as sent.

If seller did not respond to the claim within 3 working days you would have had to ask Ebay to step in on day 4.

If your claim was for "not as described" the seller has to pay the returns cost ,if the claim was for "didn't fit" then that would be classed as a change of mind returns request and you would have to pay the returns cost.

Can you give more details as it sounds like the claim either timed out or you opened a claim after 30 days from delivery ?.

You say item did not arrive so did seller have proof of delivery ?.

If so the claim would auto close.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

item not received

I opened complaint within 30 days no
Proof of delivery was provide by seller.even contacting them
They kept telling me that eBay is handling your complaint yet they knew eBay did nothing

Sent from my iPhone
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got motors related questions? Start here: