Incorrect contact details

Item 386872878773 has the incorrect email address for CHET801.

I want to contact chet801 but my email goes to someone else who is, apparently not the seller. I can find no way past the assistant to inform ebay of the problem and reporting the item serves no purpose. Catch21; very frustrating!!!

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

you should be using the contact seller button on the listing and not using Emails - contacts outside eBay are not allowed and as this is a vehicle it's very important to stay within eBay messages.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Are you kidding me? I am using the vendor/seller button and it connects to the wrong person. How on Earth can I be using email when I'm saying the CHET801 is associated with the wrong email INTERNALLY within the add and ebay; and you're an experienced mentor? I can't contact the seller using the seller button because it is associated with the wrong email address which I and no one else outside ebay admin have access to. The vendor CHET801 needs telling so he/she can edit the listing and put the email address right.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Well looks like he's sold that car once already and left the buyer feedback.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Try this Ebay link to contact CS

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Using the contact seller button sends a message within eBay's messaging system, not an email.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

RUN FORREST RUN !!!!.

Way too cheap should ring big bells !!!

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got motors related questions? Start here: