Sorting ebay ‘Special Events’ on iPad app

Is there anyway to sort by, price, location, ect on the eBay Special events.

I get hundreds of items in a random list.

I've not got time to just sit and scroll for hours so the special events are waisted on me.

So is there a way to sort them or to remove the events from showing? Many thanks 🙏 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Hi dubmanuk, thanks for your post.

What special event are you referring to exactly? Would you be able to share a screenshot with me, so I can help you better?

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Hello Maco, sorry for the delay. Ok so a new event has shown on my app to save 20% off see screen grabs, I know I could narrow down the search in the description filter, but it's how to sort them into distance from me, price ect. The sort filer is missing on the event search??

Oh and I've tried to attach a screen grab for you but iOS png files are not accepted 🤔 what a faf it's been converting the png ....

So screen grab added, not that it's going to show much as the sort filter is not there ?

Thanks in advance 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks for you reply, dubmanuk

Because this is a special discount for buyers, and only certain items and sellers are eligible, there is no way to sort the item by distance. However, you can sort the item by price (From lowest to highest or highest to lowest). Alternatively, you can type in this box what you are looking for to see if that item would be eligible for this coupon.

Thank you,

Marco

Capture.PNG

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Hello Marco, just spotted the high to low filter button 👍

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got Apps related questions? Start here: