Rules Around A THC & Vegan Friendly CBD Gummy Brand

Hi, I am assuming i am on the correct board as i am a seller from Northern Ireland, Inquiring about my CBD Gummy Brand which i am trying to get approved for on eBay in 2024.

Can somebody please explain to me why this has become impossible to get registered as a brand seller on eBay please ? I have also attached two of our products that we would hope to sell. I am not going to upload all the various flavours we have but you get the just of it via this product image all our product packaging is the same enviromental friendly and child proof packaging. Please see attached.

Also if somebody can get back to me regarding this i would be very humbled to get a response and possibly point me in the right direction on how to get approved and why has my application not even got a response months later.

I have put a lot of hard work in to this to even get the packaging designed and the product to the point were it's legal to sell in the UK, We are currently selling at local Market Stalls which does do very well indeed but i thought i would like to get my Brand online on eBay.

Please can the correct eBay Rep reach out to me regarding this.

Kind Regards.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

We are not ebay here as such just buyers and sellers like your goodself. however have a read of this, this may help in getting you registered:- https://www.ebay.co.uk/sml/new-categories

Ensure too (you may be the same person with different branding) that obvious things you are not encroaching VERO rules etc on ebay as there is also gummy bears brand on vitality and amazon etc.

If you don't get anywhere with the above link or you may have already used it, then you could always try customer services, always best though to call first thing in the morning so you stand a better chance of getting Dublin, who will be more helpful.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Finally congratulations on getting this far, and good luck with your business venture.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got eBay.ie related questions? Start here: