How can a seller claim the item is eg IN LONDON. then a week later an international item arrives

How can a seller claim the item is eg IN LONDON. Then a week later an international parcel with custome decleration etc from China arrives?

Why wont Ebay follow up on this?

This misrepersents where the seller is. If there is an issue I cant rely on Ebay to resolve it ( for example the courrier company claims delivery - ebay wont refend, I have to go after the seller for compensation outside of Ebay - ie the courts and I cant go after someone in China, but I can summons someone in the UK )

Very specific, but I had a heater system 'not delivered'  but the courrier produced a signature, so Ebay closed the case.

I did succeed by taking court action, but only because all parties were in the UK.

View Entire Topic

sellers who have a UK distribution point can state UK as the item location as the item is sent there first and then to the buyer

if an item location is stated as UK and the item is sent directly to you, without going to the UK distribution point, you can report the seller for item location misrepresentation:-

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Announcements/IMPORTANT-ACTION-FOR-ITEM-LOCATION-MISREPRESENTATION-P...

Ask a question