make it compulsary for all members to leave feedback

Smiley Happyi personaly think ebay should make it compulsary for all members to leave feedback-sellers and buyers.hope you all agree.have a nice day.....

Message 1 of 27
See Most Recent
26 REPLIES 26

Re: make it compulsary for all members to leave feedback

Grrr! So annoying, and I see where you're coming from but hey, as long as the money is banked.... kick back and watch the world drift by... on to the next sale! Woman LOL

Message 21 of 27
See Most Recent

You used to get a reminder on 'my ebay' to leave feedback but now there is nothing I often forget its only when I get an email reminder I do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
No sig can't be bothered.
Message 22 of 27
See Most Recent

i think feedback is important for the history of your transactions for others to view...please make it compulsary

Message 23 of 27
See Most Recent

I respect the fact that you believe in this idea enough to suggest it here on an open forum, however, others feel much diffferently about it, and many are not in favor of such a notion.  For one thing, the buyer in a transaction would naturally wait until their product arrived, and then look it over and decide if they liked it or not.  Most of the time they do.  But at that point there is nothing you could do to force them to go back to the computer and waste time to add a comment - unless you blocked them bidding again until they did.  

This would only anger the buyer, and you know about how ebay feels about buyers - they are gods!  This is not going to happen!  Trust me about this!

And, if you did somehow force such a notion through the system, the buyers would retaliate with horrible, horrible feedback!  It would be the sellers who suffered from this one.

Message 24 of 27
See Most Recent

Sometimes wish Sellers could warn others about certain buyers to avoid, for abusing the negative feedback system. I heard we can't leave negative feedback only positive feedback for buyers which comes off as rules for thee but not for me.

Let sellers leave feedback about bad buyers, since probamatic buyers abuse the system as it is.

So, I say yes bring it back by all means I have a few buyers I'd gladly warn other sellers not to do business with.

Message 25 of 27
See Most Recent

Whilst I understand your well meaning , behind this warning , how would it help me and the majority of sellers who sell Buy it Now items.  There would just be no time to read any ' warning' feedback,   and the buyer would be free to come and buy from me.

The main problem a seller can come across,  is a non payer. 

Feedback here as a warning just will not help,   as above for sellers selling Buy it Now items,  but if the tools provided by eBay were used correctly , that is,  opening those unpaid item cases, unpaid item strikes are applied and serial non payers cannot buy from the majority of sellers on eBay, and can eventually even be banned from eBay's site.

Cases are effective,  feedback isn't.

Btw,  this is a ten year old thread,  best to open a new one after that length of time.

Message 26 of 27
See Most Recent

make it compulsary for all members to leave feedback

Why?
Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 27 of 27
See Most Recent