Top news stories on Google today.

Listed below is a random selection of popular news stories on Google today. These supposedly represent what we wish to see, learn more about and discuss. Could I ask the dozen or so regular posters and the much larger number of Lurkers whether they feel it is any longer appropriate to attempt a discussion based upon those topics deemed newsworthy, or to save the pain, frustration and animosity arising from censorship should the censors themselves introduce topics which they deem appropriate to discuss thus allowing a forum to provide the support advice and stimulation they are capable of albeit with a cap on fun as one mans comedy is always another mans offence.

Remeber, post quickly as the clock is ticking 🙂

Independent
Jubilant Ukip sets its sights on balance of power after Rochester and Strood victory

Kenya bus attack near Somali border leaves 28 dead

Guests flee in terror after explosion rips through five star hotel

Biden Visits Ukraine as NATO Accuses Russia Over Weapons

Iran nuclear talks enter final days before deadline

John Cantlie: Latest Isis video shows British hostage claiming 'US failed

Sky shareholders in revolt over secretive and 'excessive' bonuses

Bill Cosby sexual assaut case: How it all started Reminder:

Humanity has made the moon into a garbage pile, wants to

'Rise of saturated fat in diet does not raise fats in blood'

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Mister EMB

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Thank you Sir I almost fell asleep, luckily my Carer allerted me to your post. So with the clock ticking and just one ticking response It looks as if the consensus thus far is that we only discuss topics with one word in them 🙂

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Yes [The rest of this post has been removed since it contravenes the rules]

Thank You.

The Eyes in the Sky.

Mister EMB

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Yay, there's some good news. 

Anyone care to join me for a cooked breaky?

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

There has been a complaint. Breaky is one of a number of abbreviations used to describe a Breakfast. A number of pedigree Pigs have complained that this can be misleading and cause great distress. One chicken has threatened to withdraw its eggs while mushrooms will be kept in the dark.
Police under the code name operation kipper are looking into claims that a number of celebrity chefs have served breakfasts which have been offensive and lewd. This in reference to the placement of certain key ingredients. Fanny and jonny Cradock are among those being investigated allegedly.
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

On a serious note I can't see a problem with discussing any of those stories - add to them the top BBC news stories not included:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30157530 - NHS staff travel to Sierra Leone to fight Ebola

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30157700 - Labour Calls for NHS investment

Problems seem to arise on this board when posters make responses to threads personal attacks rather than addressing the subject.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent