Sign in problems?

Sooooo.......... after trying to sign in for ages and getting messages like "Page unavailable" and on sign in "Oops, that's not a match", I wondered if it was just the chat bords that were giving problems. I wondered if the boards about buying/selling were unavailable too.

So I went to the answer centre "buying on ebay" and found that I was signed in there so I went back to the RT and found I could post.

I'd not closed my browser, I'd still got several pages open.

Tommy has tried it and he can post so it wasn't just me.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Sign in problems?

Copied from my facebook ebay page....eBay.co.uk Hi Tommy, We are aware that some users are experiencing slowness or loading issues when accessing certain parts of our site. Our teams are working urgently to address these issues. Our highest priority is our members' trading success. We understand that this issue has also resulted in some customers having difficulty contacting our customer service teams. We apologize for any inconvenience this interruption may have causesd. We will share additional information with our community as it becomes available. Thanks, B......
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Sign in problems?

You Are Not Alone 

Petal
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Sign in problems?

Just had an email from a colleague in Perth (Aus), and he said their boards were down also, so it must have been comprehensive. Maybe eBay were doing a bit of late Spring cleaning.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Sign in problems?

eBay.co.uk 20 hrs · We have resolved a networking error that was causing some customers to experience slowness or loading issues when accessing certain parts of the eBay site. This has been fully resolved and we apologise for any inconvenience that may have caused.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Sign in problems?

Meanwhile, back on planet earth .............................

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Sign in problems?

Smiley LOL

Petal
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Sign in problems?

alien

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 8 of 8