RIP Priscilla Black

Can't believe the news, what a shocker, 72 relaxing in Spain. 

For once Cilla this isn't a lorra laffs,  

RIP

Message 1 of 32
See Most Recent
31 REPLIES 31

RIP Priscilla Black

But her death came at a convenient time.  It diverted attention away from the thousands of illegal immigrants invading Britain.

Wasn't that why the Cilla Black story got so much publicity?

Message 21 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

Remind me - which planet are you from again?

f_weird.gif

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 22 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

@suzieseaside wrote:

Remind me - which planet are you from again?

f_weird.gif

I'm from planet Reality.  Some people seem to be on planet TV, where they believe anything.

Message 23 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

Well, what a beautiful funeral service today.   And it had us in tears of laughter.

Paul O'grady was so funny.   Note when the priest says:  ''Say Three Hail Marys Paul''  Man LOLWoman LOL

Make a point of seeing it right the way through if you can.  British ''humour'' at it's very best.  The tears and the joy.

R I P    Cilla.

Message 24 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

When you say "It had us in tears of laughter",  I don't think that's true for the majority of the British people.

Most of us ignored it.  Especially we don't like the O'Grady person, who is an absolute emetic.

Message 25 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

I won't reply to the last post, it's sad when death is used as an excuse for juvenile comment

Message 26 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

There seems to be a disagreement here, between those who think celebrities like Cilla Black are to be worshipped, and sensible people.

Message 27 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

@malacandran wrote:

When you say "It had us in tears of laughter",  I don't think that's true for the majority of the British people.

Most of us ignored it.  Especially we don't like the O'Grady person, who is an absolute emetic.

Man SurprisedWoman Surprised  Dear o dear, on a thread like this.

What on earth are you on about?  When I said it had us in tears of laughter. That would be me and Hazle. (us two).

And do you know what the majority of  the British people think of it? Tell me how?  The media suggests otherwise. 

'Most of us ignored it'   What brought you to that conclusion?  Evidence please?  (which planet are you on?)  as someone else said. 

'Especially we don't like the O'Grady person, who is an absolute emetic'  We? There you go again. You could have said he makes YOU vomit.  And perhaps let others speak for themselves.

Tears of laughter among the sadness.  Do you understand that?  See it, and judge it from an 'informed veiw''.

And perhaps ''look''Man Wink for an argument on a more suitable thread.  After your post 19 & 21 i'm not that surprised you posted this.

Right it's all yours. I might be back tomorrow. Good night.

Message 28 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

I think you should stop watching  television.

It distorts your thinking, as it's planned to do.  I never watch television, so consequently, I am sane.

The posters here seem sometimes quite mad in their opinions. This is caused by their watching TV.

Message 29 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

i think that you should not tell porkies and when you have a strong opinion as in this thread remember that on FHG to qoute your words on the cilla funeral thread "it was absolutely amazing."  

so you thought it was good or not not both.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 30 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

I thought it was amazing how some people can be led by the television, that's all

Message 31 of 32
See Most Recent

RIP Priscilla Black

In case you haven't noticed, this is an Obituary thread. Kindly have a modicum of respect for the deceased, please. And your sweeping statements: 'Most of us ignored it'  and  We don't like the O'Grady person, who is an absolute emetic' is staggering in the extreme.

@malacandran wrote:

I never watch television, so consequently, I am sane. 

And that's a matter for conjecture. I wouldn't take bets on it.

Mister EMB

Message 32 of 32
See Most Recent