One for each day of the week..

http://www.ethiopiandj.com/2015/11/08/indian-man-with-39-wives-94-children-and-33-grandchildren/A 66-year-old man in India’s remote northeast has 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren, all living under one roof. They all live in a four storied building with 100 rooms in a mountainous village in Mizoram state, sharing borders with Burma and Bangladesh, according to reports. “I once married 10 women in one year,”
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Doncha despair about the crazy things some people do and the mad things they believe?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

If he comes to the UK he will be looked after..

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Yes, I saw your joke about British pensioners, there's a new thread you might be interested in.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent