Just had a shock !!!

The strangest thing has just happened to me.  I opened the kitchen cupboard to get a cup out, and as reached in for a cup, a glass on the shelf above exploded.  It made a huge bang, and shattered into tiny pieces no bigger than peas. It blew right across the kitchen and into the hall and dining room. My hair and clothes were showered in tiny bits of glass - luckily nothing in my eyes.

The glasses are not new. Not hot from recent washing.  Not wet. Not stacked.  Just sitting there like they have done for years.

Any scientists out there that might have a clue what caused it.

My heart is still pounding and I think I'll be sweeping it up for weeks.  It's everywhere.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Just had a shock !!!

And how is it possible for everything to end up inside a duvet cover during a wash  --  surely as many things should come out as find their way inside?

Message 21 of 23
See Most Recent

Just had a shock !!!

And jewellery gets tangled on its own and i find it has slipped through the tiniest of gaps in a link that needs forcing to get out. Hence i have no doubt there are gremlins in my gaff!
Often i look for things in the same place about 4 times - not there, but on the 5th attempt there it is in the place i have searched thoroughly before!
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 22 of 23
See Most Recent

Just had a shock !!!

I reckon the gremlins have gained access to my account. Not every time I sell something but often enough to make me sure of it, the thing I've sold has disappeared to some place I'd never have thought to put it. Can take me half the day turning the place upside down to find it. Grrrr.

Message 23 of 23
See Most Recent