Is this the crowd the Goverment wanted to Arm.

Fanatics in Syria vow to bring terror home to UK: Terrorists say they will attack public transport and financial centres

• Extremists warn of atrocities on London's transport and the White House
  • Said to be first direct threats of terror strikes in West to emerge from Syria
  • Hundreds of Britons are among foreign fighters in jihadist rebel groups
  • Al Qaeda is 'setting up training camps in Syria to school foreign recruits'
  • British jihadist faction in Syria, Rayat Al-Tawheed, issues series of threats

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2552626/Fanatics-Syria-vow-bring-terror-UK-Terrorists-vow-at... 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

'Extremists warn of Atrocities on London's transport'

Not that different from the tube drivers, and Bob Crow & Co, then?

And I say  to myself, what a wonderful world  Man Sad

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

There's one thing wrong with the Daily Mail's headline

Fanatics in Syria vow to bring terror home to UK

For these nutters, 'home' isn't the UK: it was Pakistan or Somalia until Tony Blair decided to invite them here to vote Labour.
Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Man Surprised  

Let them into our country, allow them to become British Nationals, give them a house and money, let them leave our country using our money to train to kill us, and then allow them to return. What did the government expect to come out of their interference while parading themselves on the world stage? Had they done the job they were elected to do by the voters this situation would not have arisen. Namely protected the UK at all cost.

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

I see reports of UK,USA,French and other special forces are "training" the rebels,whats the odds that some of those being trained are UK citizens?

Funny old world

We are many,They are few
Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Calm down, everybody!  Speaking as one of your former colonials (well, my forebearers, anyway), I have a simple solution to your problem.  Simply ask your government to contact our government in Washington, and ask them to have FEMA intervene.  The stupid terrorists will never know, nor understand what hit them - poor sods.   FEMA stands for (Feds Might Eventually Arrive), and they're very popular in New Orleans right now (not).

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Woman SurprisedSmiley Surprised

'Speaking as one of your former colonials  (well , my forebearers, anyway).'    I see, thank you.

Perhaps YOU should calm down.

Your lot had a simple solution at the second world war, and that was to join us about two years earlier.

You knew Hitler,and the story,  but only after Pearl Harbour did youcome in.

Or otherwise you may never have come in.

WHAT DO YOU THINK  WOULD HAVE HAPPENED HAD YOU NOT?  To us poor sods?

FEMA stands for (Feds Might Eventually Arrive).  Yes, that rings a bell !!!  (YES).

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

You should have been a Diplomat Merehazle,You coulda been a contender

We are many,They are few
Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

America didn't "come in" that would have been illegal, Hitler in his stupiity declared war on the USA, shortly after Pearl Harbour

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.
Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/germany-declares-war-on-the-united-states

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.
Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

wonders how a country joining a world war is illegal ?? on either side.

On the thread,I bet the goons in our gov are terrified that a few hundred peeps may be murdered on their way to work (not) they will enjoy the headlines soooo much I bet they are wetting themselves in hope the syrians do it.

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

(Quote)Extremists warn of atrocities at London's Airport....(Unquote)  That's weird - when I read THAT, I immediately conjured up the mental image of a group of hippies passing out free samples of hagis...

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

@spawnjohnuk wrote:

wonders how a country joining a world war is illegal ?? on either side.

On the thread,I bet the goons in our gov are terrified that a few hundred peeps may be murdered on their way to work (not) they will enjoy the headlines soooo much I bet they are wetting themselves in hope the syrians do it.

Yes, exactly spawn. 

Treefrog, #9.  You are right of course.  But Hitler did a few illegal things too.  And wasn't America aware of it?

The Germans were re-arming secretly after 1918.  It was to hell with 'legal' wasn't it.

No matter what the cost they should and could have been stopped from doing so. And I still don't believe they did not do just that.  Just think of the horrific suffering, and millions of lives that would have saved.

And Hitler did march into another country Illegally?    

Here a veggie break:

014.JPG 

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Islam is supposed to be a religion of peace.  This is just wrong!  The problem with fanatic muslims is that they do not recognize the rights of anybody to think, worship, or believe, in any other way than they do.  To them, we're all "infidels."   The Catholics went through this, I suppose you could call it a "growing phase" during the days of the Inquisition, but they outgrew it.  The fanatic element of islam has not outgrown this phase - they're mentally locked into ancient times, and will not move forward.

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

@renomarvinm wrote:

Islam is supposed to be a religion of peace.  This is just wrong!  The problem with fanatic muslims is that they do not recognize the rights of anybody to think, worship, or believe, in any other way than they do.  To them, we're all "infidels."   The Catholics went through this, I suppose you could call it a "growing phase" during the days of the Inquisition, but they outgrew it.  The fanatic element of islam has not outgrown this phase - they're mentally locked into ancient times, and will not move forward.

Yes,  That's the way to sum them up.   Well said.    And without thousands of words. 

Last week the UK's most senior terrorism prosecutor, Sue Hemming, said Britons who travelled to fight in Syria against Bashar al-Assad could face life sentences under terrorism offences on their return to UK.   Say it NOW!!! Cameron, to

these deluded fools fighting a so-called 'holy war' side by side with terrorists who pose a threat to Britain. At least that's one less to worry about. If it was him?       

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

@renomarvinm wrote:

And neither has the fanatical element of Christianity. All groups have their fanatics

HUGS help us grow stronger

There's one race - the HUMAN race
Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

012.JPG  

007.JPG

Well, what does the OP'  (and perhaps a few others) Think of this?   ^

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

welsh goddess - you speak a truth....

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

@renomarvinm wrote:

welsh goddess - you speak a truth....

Yes indeed. But most knew that.

010.JPG

But some rub it in a bit don't you think?    That's his wife Rebekah Dawson.

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent