Is it time that our laws and sentences relating to treason were reviewed?

Wel I doubt some would want it.

Alaa Abdullah Esayed, 22, posted 45,600 tweets in just under a year and used photo-sharing  site to post picture's of corpses and prisoners being beheaded. A Muslim woman who called for Muslims everywhere in the world to KILL the English (I wonder if that might have influenced the Tunisia gunman?). And others to come?

Inciting terrorism...Lets just think about that for a minute...those are some serious charges. Why the judge thinks it is acceptable to give her a measly three and half years is beyond me. This person finds refuge in a civilised country and promptly seeks to overthrow in favour of a system based on superstition, murder and terror. What price gratitude, honour and honesty with these people?''

Are we to believe no one else close to her knew what was going on?  How many of the 45,600 tweeters knew. Grasp the reality's, here. She might just might have influenced the Tunisian gunman. And lord knows who else to come?

And they are letting her out in our country AGAIN. No doubt to live next door to Cameron or the judges. No of course not. Next door to someone who dosen't know she wants to KILL them. And quite a reward of life on the taxpayer's.

That's our leaders for you. The world has changed.  And we wait for our leaders to change. But not just now. Later, later, later, later, later after the next attack!  Er....MAYBE?   

Message 1 of 33
See Most Recent
32 REPLIES 32

@malacandran wrote:

The government won't do anything, because they have been indoctrinated into Political Correctness.

That means they will let Muslims gradually take over. Until Muslim laws are introduced into the UK.  Can't you see it coming?

Of course I can see it coming, it's more or less a done deal and has been for a long time now. Multi-culturalism has been    foisted on us for so long now that the UK population on the whole seems to have been indoctrinated into the idea. Back in the days when we encouraged immigration from our colonies worldwide no thought was ever given to the average family size of the people we were inviting in nor the possibility of a resulting population boom.

I don't know what the outcome will be when we eventually become a minority but it does seem almost inevitable. 2.4 children used to be the average British family size, now it's only 1.8, we can't be in the majority forever. Thankfully I won't be here when it happens but I despair over what life will be like for my future grandchildren.

Message 21 of 33
See Most Recent

@jd.linklater wrote:

@malacandran wrote:

The government won't do anything, because they have been indoctrinated into Political Correctness.

That means they will let Muslims gradually take over. Until Muslim laws are introduced into the UK.  Can't you see it coming?

Of course I can see it coming, it's more or less a done deal and has been for a long time now. Multi-culturalism has been    foisted on us for so long now that the UK population on the whole seems to have been indoctrinated into the idea. Back in the days when we encouraged immigration from our colonies worldwide no thought was ever given to the average family size of the people we were inviting in nor the possibility of a resulting population boom.

I don't know what the outcome will be when we eventually become a minority but it does seem almost inevitable. 2.4 children used to be the average British family size, now it's only 1.8, we can't be in the majority forever. Thankfully I won't be here when it happens but I despair over what life will be like for my future grandchildren.

When future historians consider the most significant legacy of 13 - years of New Labour rule, what will they decide upon?

Chapter upon chapter will focus on the spending binge and subsequent debt crisis. Likewise, much will be written on the weakening of this country's moral authority in the world, caused by the last  government's shameful complicity in torture, and military misadventure in Iraq.

The longest-lasting impact on society may well be something else: the demographic upheaval brought by the policy of mass immigration.

Doubtless Labour and immigration apologists would deny we had any right to object to this. After all, we live in a new, vibrant multicultural Britain; anyone who objects must be racists, or a member of the ''forces of conservatism''. 

To which I would say two things: Firstly we were never asked. It would be very interesting to see what the election results for 2001 would have been if Labour had honestly stood on a platform of promoting massive immigration - considering how much being pro-immigration damaged the Lib-Dems at the last one. Secondly, it is not racists to oppose being supplanted by colonisation, or to love your country as it was and should be.

Message 22 of 33
See Most Recent

Message 23 of 33
See Most Recent

Pah!

Message 24 of 33
See Most Recent

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish-Muslims-protest-ISIS.html?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=emai...

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 25 of 33
See Most Recent

@tommy.irene wrote:

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish-Muslims-protest-ISIS.html?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=emai...

Well congrats to those that did.  

In fact there were only about 50 people (according to RTE) - not 300 as stated in this report. Compare and contrast this turnout with the over 1,000 Muslims who marched in Dublin a number of years ago whingeing about cartoons.

I wonder what your thoughts are on those who did not?  When the largest Mosque in Dublin refuses to take part that on it's own says a lot in what they support.  The fact is the vast majority of Muslims are silent. We here have noticed that. 

Lets face it; the values of ISIS pervade the Muslim community. Otherwise how could more than 600 fighters, young girls and mothers with their children leave this country to join them. 

Message 26 of 33
See Most Recent

Wow! - 600 out of a population of 2.7 million - yep that shows that "the values of ISIS pervade the Muslim community".

Smiley LOL

Message 27 of 33
See Most Recent

Well wouldn't you know it #27 has posted a laugh, and WOW!  Was only to be expectedMan Wink 

Now back to tommy.  Muslim MP Khalid Mahmood said that 2,000 jihadists have travelled to Syria and Iraq from the UK - a fourfold increase on official estimates. There are growing fears that the authorities remain unable to detect extremists leaving UK ports on their way to terrorist training camps. 

ISIS  don't deny their atrocities - they proudly publicise them. No, those British Muslims who leave to join ISIS are not misled  about what their heroes do. They genuinely believe that those who are not Muslim or not Muslim enough must be subjugated, enslaved or killed. They genuinely believe that **bleep**, torture and murder in Allah's name are commendable. We need to face up to this.

Message 28 of 33
See Most Recent

@merehazle wrote:

We need to face up to this.

Yes.  And having faced up to it,  then what?

Message 29 of 33
See Most Recent

@malacandran wrote:

@merehazle wrote:

We need to face up to this.

Yes.  And having faced up to it,  then what?

RUN!!! .........Man WinkWoman LOL

Message 30 of 33
See Most Recent

Doesn't it seem a shame, that the English have no choice but to run away from their own country, when it's been ruined by stupid politicians?
Message 31 of 33
See Most Recent

@malacandran wrote:
Doesn't it seem a shame, that the English have no choice but to run away from their own country, when it's been ruined by stupid politicians?

Well...I was joking of course. Though It seems like a good idea to run when someone may be prepared to blow themselves up and take you with them. You cant fight what you cant see.

What us Brits RUN from a fair fight.  Never Sir.   Now where's my running shoes Hazle?

Good night mal. Must go now till tomorrow, someone is watching me Man Wink

Oh, let me know if you want a DROP of my poetry? I will prepare it for tomorrow.

Message 32 of 33
See Most Recent

Merehazle, I don't much care for poetry, but I'd like to receive some from you.

Message 33 of 33
See Most Recent