Holocaust Memorial Day.

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day.

It's amazing that people still don't believe the Holocust actually happened? What's your comments?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47015184

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Holocaust Memorial Day.

Not knowing how many Jews were mudered, or grossly underestimating the number, is not the same as denying it happened.  To most people, the holocaust is history, and unless they have had specific reason to find out about it, they are unlikely to know the true extent of what happened.    History is not a favourite subject of most people - lessons covering the holocaust would probably have been scanty at best, with little attention paid. 

I do love history, but without some research I couldn't tell you how many people died in relatively recent wars - Crimean, Boar, etc. 

Those who blatently deny it happened are phoney - the kind of people who take pleasure in causing distress to innocent others. They have the same mentality as those who desicrate memorials, and bully people for the colour of their hair.  We know it happened and they know it happened because the evidence is still there,  - but that's no fun, to these brainless idiots.   I actually know someone who delights in other peoples misery.  He hasn't got enough fingers to know what 6000000 is.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent