Easter eggs/are they a rip off.

A closer look atw hat looked fairly decent for £5, showed the egg to be nowhere near the size of the huge box it was in.

Are any of them worth the price?.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/The-big-Easter-egg-rip-yahoofinanceuk-356691674.html

Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

I'd sooner pay a fiver many time sover , for some chocalte and lot of fancy packagaing 

Than actually boil an egg , and paint a face on it by hand , where do people get the time for that nowadays ! 

Lifes ar ebusier than ever now , what with part time jobs , tax credits and zero hour contracts , not to mention queing up down the foodbank , and rushing home to catch the latest on SKY , 

Not to mention keeping up to date with the hundreds of freinds people have nowadays ,and all their activities 

😉

I been 12 years on ebay and had 1000's of sales and I trust people more than ever now
Message 21 of 25
See Most Recent

Zero hour contracts...I have always worked zero hour contracts, even before they were named as such. They were brilliant...gave me power to decline work I did not want....but zero hours was a bit of a misnomer...I often worked more than 100 hours a week and never less than 70.
Message 22 of 25
See Most Recent

I don't eat chocolate either, don't like it at all.

Message 23 of 25
See Most Recent

I wouldn't, I would rather give the kids the £5, which is what I did.Woman LOL

Message 24 of 25
See Most Recent

Cadburys eggs are only usually just over a £1 [£1.30 this year] so you don't have to spend loads to get an egg. Even the larger ones were only £3 in morrisons. I like an egg a bars just not the same

-------------------------------------------------------------------
No sig can't be bothered.
Message 25 of 25
See Most Recent