Does anyone have a problem in contacting ebay to send an email reporting possible fraud

I have had the most miserable, frustrating and fruitless 2Hour. Yes 2Hour!!! telephone chat with Ebay. I was trying to report what I believe is a mega fraud affecting my account.This is to do with my "payment preferences" where "another" ebayers details has been inserted!!!! Ebay state that my account has not been compromised??? One assistant agreed that my account has been hacked but the "trust and safety" staff say it has not. I have now tried to send a report to EBAY by email so that I may have the problem recorded on file but am finding it impossible. I have also been trying since 08.35 to speak to Ebay again but am now getting a mesage that they are experiencing technical difficulties!!!

Has anyone else been having security problems recently?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Does anyone have a problem in contacting ebay to send an email reporting possible fraud

Hi, I have read the ''CONTACT US'' on Ebay site, yet when i open that page there are only TWO OPTIONS SHOWN:  Chat with someone and Call Us.  Both of which is STATED as OPERATIONAL between 0800 hours and 2200 hours.  There is no CLICKABLE LINK to email them and no EMAIL ADDRESS!

Ebay being the GLOBAL BRAND they are, surprises me to see and to read this un-proffessional CONTACT US PAGE.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent