Dispicable comments by Osborne and press - over childkiller Philpott

On the Day the sentences were handed down and most Peoples thoughts were with those Kids.

He finally even surprised me, by stooping even lower than I thought possible, yesterday by making Political point scoring remarks , to justify the swingeing Benefit cuts. By using Mick Philpotts behaviour as some kind of justification for the Cuts.

Lower than a snakes ankles, with NO shame

This is what HE thinks of rules and also what he thinks of the Disabled

Message 1 of 50
See Most Recent
49 REPLIES 49

Shot himself in the foot there, al, since almost no-one is daft enough to believe that Philpott and his family were typical of benefit claimants, but almost everyone can now see that Osborne is lower than vermin.

He showed his true colours for all to see.

Message 2 of 50
See Most Recent

Helped by the Daily Mail and the Sun who stated that Philpott is a product of welfare benefit, implying that welfare creates evil.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/media/philpott-case/52299/how-mick-philpott-case-and-welfare-debate-collided

There have been men like that since the year dot, any connection with welfare is merely incidental.

Al said everything I was going to, mick Philpott and co are scum, but Osborne I can't think of a word to describe him.

Message 4 of 50
See Most Recent

Al .... Which comments are you talking about?

The only news feed that I can find is where Osborne says that it is wrong that the Welfare State should be funding such a lifestyle. Well, to be honest, I also think that it is wrong. If you want a lifestyle where you don't work but have umpteen kids that you can't support unless the tax paying members of society give you lots of cash each week and, on top of that, have two wives living with you and servicing them on a rota basis and also get the council to provide a bigger home then feel free to do so. But do so using your own money and not by using money from Brit tax payers.

Message 5 of 50
See Most Recent

Both of the wives did actually work, however by linking Philpott with welfare there is the implication that other welfare recipients are little different and there is a connection between the two.

Would, for example, a story about a banker who has murdered his wife, be linked to banker's bonuses with a question such as "Is it right that murdering bankers get large bonuses?"

BTW I notice that when large families are talked about, no mention is ever made how many such families are the result of two single parents forming a single household.

It is nauseating to see the synthetic outrage by those who think the entire wealth of the country should be given to Labour's losers, no-hopers and scroungers. 😞

And I see that the Police are getting in on the act again. Not content with lying to get rid of one Cabinet Minister (Andrew Mitchell), a police driver, parking in the wrong place, is now trying to use the press to get rid of George Osborne.

Despicable is indeed the word.

Message 7 of 50
See Most Recent

Oddly enough the people who are complain loudest that benefits should be cut, are those who are themselves recipients of benefit.

Osbourne's Chelsea Tractor pictured in a disabled parking bay is a bit of a non-story - it's an eye-rolling Thick of It moment that sums him up.

However, him and Dacre emotively electioneering by using the deaths of six children to tenuously justify an attack on the welfare state is beyond the pale. Most people agree Philpott was a scumbag. Trying to tap public anger towards him and divert it towards the "welfare state" is desperate, as well as despicable.

Message 9 of 50
See Most Recent

If it were not for the benefits received those poor children would have never been born and been so uncared for so I do think its connected in a way.

People like that should not be allowed to breed at all they need taking out of the gene pool altogether.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
No sig can't be bothered.
Message 10 of 50
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

well what can you say about scum, that has'nt already been said. and as for philpott i do hope the old lags have a polite word or two in his ear hole.

Message 11 of 50
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry #8 but osbourne's car parked in a D bay should be highlighted. those bays are there for a reason, and not for ignorant lumps like him to misuse.

Message 12 of 50
See Most Recent

Steve - Doesn't matter about the rights and wrongs of Philpotts benefit claims

But

Yesterday was NOT the Day for Osbornes scurrilous comments

and as Bankh says most of the extra benefits they got, were Working tax credit and child tax credit (only available to those in work)

Message 13 of 50
See Most Recent

If it were not for the benefits received those poor children would have never been born and been so uncared for so I do think its connected in a way.

People like that should not be allowed to breed at all they need taking out of the gene pool altogether.

Taken out of the gene pool eh? bit like a sterilization program,maybe add the jews,physically and mentally handicapped as well,maybe you think they should not be allowed to "breed" as well,yes we can see where you are going................

We are many,They are few
Message 14 of 50
See Most Recent

6 lives

he should have got life for each one, his punishment is an insult to the worth of a child's life. As for Osborne. words fail me

Message 15 of 50
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

i see osbourne refused to be on a chat show with a well known disabled rights spokeswoman. infact they cancelled her spot on the show,  well what a coward, words fail (well words i cannot print here anyway).

Message 16 of 50
See Most Recent

Good piece here > http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/mrs-justice-thirlwall-the-one-woman-philpott-couldnt-defeat-8562469.html

In addition, whilst the gutter press and Ozzie may try to blame "welfare UK" for people like Philpott - imo he encapsulates the very 'stamp on anyone or anything to get what I want & screw the consequences' ethos.

If anything, selfish scumbags like Philpott are more of a product of "Thatcher UK" than "Welfare UK".

Message 17 of 50
See Most Recent

spot on again books

Message 18 of 50
See Most Recent

Isn't it just as "despicable" to claim that the Philpott's behaviour was a product of "Thatcher UK" as it is to claim it was linked to the benefits system ?:|

Message 19 of 50
See Most Recent

Isn't it just as "despicable" to claim that the Philpott's behaviour was a product of "Thatcher UK" as it is to claim it was linked to the benefits system ?:|

No. And that's a very desperate comparison.  I'm not the Chancellor of the Exchequer or the editor of a daily national who decided to put this on their front page..

Do you honestly think using a front page photo of 6 dead children next to the headline "vile produc of Welfare UK" is "just as despicable" as a responding comment on the subject in the forum of a shopping site? Must be mushroom season or something...

Message 20 of 50
See Most Recent