Birtday ideas re-cap

Hi all, Had to start a new thread as my reply button hasn't been working for days.

Thank you all for your suggestions and lovely stories.

The goats  -  fantastic

The rose  -  beautiful idea

Penicillin  -  😛

He's just bought himself a good watch and I don't think I can run to a holiday. Anyway he has an apartment in turkey (told you he had everything) and his wife has arranged a meal for 20 of us.

I will go with a few scratch cards in his birthday card but I think I'll stick to real ones - good idea.

Reno - we already have that book. There's another like it called Rude places. Guess what - my Grandfather was born in Hull.

Well, He had a star named after me for my 60th, so I've staying with the "outer space" theme  I've got him a jar of sunshine (from I want one of those .com) and for a joke I've covered a small box with black paper and cut a hole in the side - black hole. Other than that his wife said he wants a kettle for his shed, which is where he spends most of his time, so that's on order. Maybe I can find a funny mug to go with it. And I'll get a bottle of bubbly. With all the bits and pieces it will hopefully be a reasonable prezzie.

Thanks again to everyone. Got any ideas why my reply button isn't working ?

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Birtday ideas re-cap

Try Google Crome .. Internet Exployer wont let me post so i use Google..

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Birtday ideas re-cap

Well done - lovely presents - something he will remember, not just the presents but who gave them.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Birtday ideas re-cap

Im posting on the other thread... because if the reply button isnt working on there its not working here..

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent