Anyone use cashback sites & having problems?

I use Qu*dco for most online purchases & usually it works fine. Over the last couple of months though I've had to open a lot of claims for missing cashback as it's not tracking it.

I've just had a message about a recent claim I opened saying that the retailer doesn't recognise the claim '...the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that Quid** has not been recognised as the referrer for this purchase...'

Yet this purchase tracked & showed on their site, when usually if it's unrecognised it doesn't track at all.

It might be something I'm doing wrong this end, but just wondered if anyone else has had an increase in CB not tracking, or being refused?

Funnily enough it has tracked almost every purchase made on Ebay, which is the one site I thought would have the most problems...

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

@zoomingmouse wrote:

I use Qu*dco for most online purchases & usually it works fine. Over the last couple of months though I've had to open a lot of claims for missing cashback as it's not tracking it.

I've just had a message about a recent claim I opened saying that the retailer doesn't recognise the claim '...the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that Quid** has not been recognised as the referrer for this purchase...'

Yet this purchase tracked & showed on their site, when usually if it's unrecognised it doesn't track at all.

It might be something I'm doing wrong this end, but just wondered if anyone else has had an increase in CB not tracking, or being refused?

Funnily enough it has tracked almost every purchase made on Ebay, which is the one site I thought would have the most problems...

No! I use Topcashback and all registering fine:-)

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I queried it with them & they kindly gave me a bonus for another purchase which worked.

I do have a Topcashback account that I opened ages ago but never used... will have to check it out again. Thanks for the reminder @bits_n_bobs_heaven 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent