Any Ballpoint pen experts in the Forum?

Bought this Ballpoint (it was part of a set) at the Ideal Home Exhibition in Glasgow about 1993/4.

The original box has long gone as have the matching Fountain pen & Protracting pencil.

Only started using the ballpoint a couple of years ago & its now ran dry & I can’t find a refill to match. There’s no makers name on any part of the pen & the refill only has the numbers ‘12/8’ on it & I assume that these refer to its size.

It’s a great pen & I would like to get some refills for it – Please check out my attached pics & see if you can identify it for me.

The refill lenght is 10.5cm.

Thanks nana Woman Happy

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Don't suppose you have a local stationers shop nearby?

Smiths might have some too.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

A ballpoint pen lasting more than 10 years???

Crikey Smiley Surprised

Photobucket

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Since you haven't got a name a phone call wouldn't help, but maybe you could try printing off your photograph, and sending it to the people below. Or at a push, send the pen in a Jiffy bag, together with a stamped addressed envelope for the return, and perhaps they could load it for you.

http://www.thepenzone.co.uk/

Contact details:

NTB Marketing,

326 Warwick Road,

Banbury,

OX16 1AZ.

Phone: 01295 276774.

Open 10.30 am - 4.30 pm Mon - Fri

Mister EMB

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent