Scroll Bars on Seller Hub Orders page

ebay, please, for the love of Mike, STOP FAFFING ABOUT! The LAST thing that the Seller Hub Orders page needed was scroll bars at the side and bottom! I use the 'notes' a lot, and if I have a long note to myself, I now have to scroll down to the bottom of the orders, and scroll across to the end of the note section, and then scroll back up to the note that I want to change, and then scroll back to the bottom, scroll back over to the beginning, and scroll back up to where I was!!!! What is wrong with you??! Do you think this is funny?

Remind me again - what are listing fees for?
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Thank you for fixing this and removing the scroll bars 👍

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

I've now got them !

I think it was because I went from a 17in laptop to a smaller 15in ?

Only way to sort this is to press the "CTRL" key and the " - " key to drop the  screen down to 90% for eBay instead of 100%... Of course to go back, just press the "CTRL" key and the " + " key, so no harm done.

Hope that this helps.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

@bittyboy101  Thanks for that. These stupid scroll bars come and go. Some days they are there, and some days they are not. Some days they are only there until I click on the 'View Order Details' link, and then they vanish. Some days if I simply refresh the page they disappear.

🤷‍♂️

I give up. This site has more glitches than enough.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

You're welcome mate.

Yes, I do wish they would stop messing around with eBay and breaking everything on the site.

The old saying... "if it is working well, then leave it alone !"

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

The scroll bars are back AGAIN on the Seller Hub / Manage orders awaiting dispatch page. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 You can always tell when ebay's glitches are going to be big ones when this starts happening again. Yesterday the shipping & dispatch updates were up the creek, which was when these dratted scroll bars appeared.

Get it sorted ebay.

ALL of it.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

I've found that if you open a new blank page and log into ebay and go to your orders it will be gone.

Copy/paste the URL and enter it into Chrome settings / On start up and that page will come on every time.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: