PAID FOR ITEM STILL SHOWING IN CHECKOUT TO BE PAID

Is eBay actually trying to sort this latest payment glitch out?  Could someone from eBay confirm this please (without blaming PayPal)?

I paid for an item I won at auction (I've paid twice - an hour apart thinking the first payment hadn't worked) on 31st Dec 23 but it is still showing in check out to be paid.

The Seller is waiting for the payment and I would like my order!

When I bought an item earlier in December (using PayPal) I had no such problems.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Same here no matter how many times I contact agents no action and no announcement to say there is a serious problem for buyers.  Going on for days now. I have repeat payments pending and no orders reaching the seller. 

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Hello @phili-lea and @margyb*123,

In order to look into this further, can you please confirm the item number and also let me know exactly what is happening when you click on the Pay button? Are you seeing any confirmation of the payment or the page just gets stuck in the loop? Also, do you see any charges on your PayPal account?

Thank you,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi Anita,

For some reason my reply is not loading.

I'll try again.

I have already provided Marco with the item number and other info - please see another thread (created by another member in October last year) with the same heading.

The item no. is 2856 / 2282 / 5872

I have paid for the above item twice.

When I go into the Shopping Basket and attempt to pay again by clicking on "Go to checkout", it takes me through to "Order details" where the item is "Processing".

As I have also advised Marco and Customer Services, there is no charge (or indeed two charges for the same item) appearing in my PayPal account.

Regards,

phili-lea

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Thank you @phili-lea,

I spoke to Marco and since he already took your report, he is going to update you in the other thread.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi Anita here are the details provided to Marco

Hi Marco

I am also in Jersey and the same problem for items numbers:                                                         

285114981385 r

I paid with credit card and PayPal and pending for 5 days.  Items back in cart. Seller received no order. 
Seems to be a pattern for Jersey buyers ! 

Anita I have paid with various methods but then receive an email saying I have not paid so paid again. Each times items returned to cart and then payments are showing as pending. I now have 6 payments pending for the same order. I contacted the seller and they received no orders and no payment taken. 

The same with another order .... payment pending. 

I hope you can help as it seems to be all Jersey people with the same glitch. 

Thank you. Maggie 

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi, dose  anyone know if this issue has been resolved as i bought a few products before the new year but it still shows payment pending any advice? I am from Jersey too. Many thanks!

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

My account hasn’t been resolved. - even though I’ve paid twice (but my PayPal account doesn’t appear to have been debited) the shopping basket is still telling me to pay (but I can’t because it won’t let me). There are quite a number of us still waiting for eBay to sort the problem out.
Sent from my iPhone
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Guys somone managed to speak with somone from eBay, because I still have this issue. Best regards! 

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Keep checking your shopping basket.

Hopefully, like me, you will suddenly (without notice from eBay) be able to finalise the purchase. I couldn’t complete this morning but I checked again this afternoon and could.

So relieved!
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: