One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try a

is anyone else having this problem

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try a

Hi i cant upload anything on any browser...cleared everything out, but still it keeps going round and round on the photo box

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Yes, same here. Can't upload photos to listings.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Yes yesterday and still this morning ..

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

EBay was messi g around with things yesterday , th3 hub page kept changing , then going back to the normal one, so they were messing with other things too.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi all, the only way i have been able to do a listing is upload a single listing....the photos then upload...when i do the multi listings that is when they dont upload...so single listings will work for today.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Yes I found the same thing. Last night my partner and myself were unable to upload photos on listings. This morning I am able to upload photos on a single listing but if I select multi listing it will not upload at all.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: