Not receiving sold items emails.

Since Saturday 2nd March I have not received emails from eBay when my items have been sold. I also have not received emails when I have been paid. I have received emails when I purchased items so my email address is not the problem here. 

I have the address of the buyers within the eBay app so I am able to post them. According to my communication preferences they are correctly set and are unchanged. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Others have been experiencing this from time to time, you are not alone.

This is  the answer from a Community team Manager .

First check  Communication preferences > Seller > Selling activity > Edit > and ensure that ‘Item sold’ notifications are ticked.

If you have selected to receive ‘Item sold’ notifications, but haven’t, try deselecting it > save, then tick the box again > save.

If you are still experiencing the issue after it, please let eBay Customer Services know, and they will report it to the tech team.  Lines are still open now until 10 p.m.

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Others have been experiencing this from time to time, you are not alone.

This is  the answer from a Community team Manager .

First check  Communication preferences > Seller > Selling activity > Edit > and ensure that ‘Item sold’ notifications are ticked.

If you have selected to receive ‘Item sold’ notifications, but haven’t, try deselecting it > save, then tick the box again > save.

If you are still experiencing the issue after it, please let eBay Customer Services know, and they will report it to the tech team.  Lines are still open now until 10 p.m.

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi. Thank you for that fast response. 

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

You're very welcome,  I hope it helps,  this is all we have received from Community Managers, who have fuller connections to tech issues ,  than us wee lads and lasses here!

Hope it helps .

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi @sixfootone2010 

Just to add to the above. Tech have identified an issue with BT accounts not receiving emails. 

They're currently looking into the the cause. I'll post back once I have an update from them. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Nice one,thanks Dave.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi.

Same issue for the last few days. BT email address.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Thanks @rayners*entertainment 

Ive added your account to the Tech Report.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

dave@ebay wrote:

Thanks @rayners*entertainment 

Ive added your account to the Tech Report.

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks that's great .

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi, just had some items sell tonight and I have received the relevant emails . Thanks for your help 

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: