Non appearing orders

Earlier today I received a message from a customer to say she had ordered another item and could I post it with her previous order. No problem there you might think. However, although the purchase shows up on the actual product listing, it hasn't shown up on the sold page. If it hadn't been for the coincidental message I'd know nothing about it.

I have had no other orders come through today. It might just be a slow day but maybe things are being ordered and not showing on the sold page.

I've no clue as to how to solve this. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Non appearing orders

Hi @dk12mp 

Whats the item number and I'll have a look into it from this side. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Non appearing orders

I also can't see any of my orders this week, I crank up the orders page and the latest ones shown are iN December?  I change the search to "this week" and nothing shows up????  The postage labels are showing and I can get to the order details from there, but my orders since December seem to have been wiped out?  I can see all my orders from this year in the app but on the website - gone.  Very mysterious.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Non appearing orders

Hi @fuzzbuttfabrics 

I had a look at your account and I can see orders from yesterday. 

Is its still happening on your side?

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Non appearing orders

Hi Dave, they are all back now - phew!

Rache

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Non appearing orders

Hi @fuzzbuttfabrics 

Thanks for getting back to me, that's good to hear. 

The site team sometimes run updates on Friday mornings so this can cause random issues for a while. If its caused by this it usually sorts itself out. It might have been the case with this.

Let me know if it happens again.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Non appearing orders

i have been having the same prblem fr months ebay now about this.  order sold itwm not coming though on the sold page all you get is customer greef its a joke

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: