Nectar points earned on latest purchases not showing on eBay Nectar page

Since partway through 8 November 2023, my eBay Nectar summary page isn't logging my most recent purchases (which are normal UK ones) - only the first purchase of 8 November shows. My card is still linked, with ticks for collecting and spending. As a result of this, my total points haven't increased. My activity page at nectar.com is similarly unaware, but I'd expected this, given the absence of any data for the purchases on eBay's Nectar page. Could marco@ebay maybe help me to sort this out, please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

An update to this is that a small purchase on 10 November HAS been logged on my eBay Nectar page and added to my Nectar points total; it also appears correctly on my nectar.com activity page. However, the missing items are still not appearing - these are 3 items purchased on 8 November and 2 items on 9 November. What they have in common is that the first 3 items have been sent with combined postage (which the seller did by issuing a partial discount as she said the eBay app doesn't allow her to do it any other way), whilst the 2 on the 9 November were also sent with combined postage (this is a different seller) but more conventionally (I believe). I wonder if marco@ebay could help me sort out the Nectar issue, please?

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

marco@ebay Sorry for doing this tag after my two posts above, but the drop-down didn't appear for my previous attempts! I'd be really grateful for any help with this - I believe from what I've read that you're the best person to ask about it. Thanks!

Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

Hi contessa35, thanks for your post.

Could you please confirm the item numbers for the transactions you didn't earn points for, so we can send that for review for you? Thank you.

Have a lovely day,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

Thanks Marco. The transactions that didn't earn points (and which aren't listed on my eBay Nectar summary page even though they should be there) are:

Thanks!

Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

Thanks for you reply, contessa35

I've just sent this for review, and I will post back here to update you on this once I hear back from them.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

I have the same problem , ???????????????????

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

i also have same problem ?????????

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

Dear Marco

I also have this problem.   The transaction is not showing on the nectar activity for purchases I made on the 23rd November which should also attract 5 x bonus points.

Order No

11-10828-81671 

Item No's

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

marco@ebay 

I am having the same problem with nectar points not being added for orders that were combined purchases bought on the 21st & 27th November.

Order number: 171081612283  item numbers: 145276796631,  394375841357

Order number: 221083861307  item numbers : 363634917498 × 2

Can you help please.

Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

Adding my combined postage orders that are missing nectar points

7th November      04-10764-01394

11th November      14-10773-48604

22nd November   01-10831-64407

26th November     01-10847-46300

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

Hi all,

Please note that we are not able to manage Nectar points over here, so we would recommend contacting them directly for further assistance. We sent contessa35 for escalations as the account was impacted by different issues.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

Well I called nectar on their telephone number 03448110811 and was fobbed off again saying I had to wait 28 days.

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

Just to add these combined postage orders listed above are not showing in my 'activity' list on my Nectar account but the single orders for this month are showing with points added.

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

Thanks for doing that, Marco. For info, my Nectar account was later impacted by the repeated unlinking bug that affected most people, but has had that resolved and I also received the 200 goodwill points added by Nectar as per the email they sent out jointly with eBay to those affected. That was very much appreciated! However, my original issue of the missing transactions and missing points continues unresolved at present, despite the escalation.

I also have the new "no points for combined postage" issue that others have mentioned going on too now. Another hiccup is the recent belated appearance on my eBay Nectar summary page of a previously-absent purchase of 14 November (so not one that had occurred when I made my original post) - yet its points haven't been awarded and it isn't recorded on my page at Nectar.com either. Otherwise, the earlier missing purchases are still totally missing everywhere, points and all.

A lesser new issue after 14 November is that no recent purchases appear at all on my eBay Nectar page, though mostly they do appear as eBay purchases on my activity page at Nectar.com and their points are awarded! So that's something of a relief...

Nevertheless, in total I estimate I am currently around 350 points short of my correct total. It's all very confusing!

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

I am having the same issue since November.

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

I never did get the nectar points I had missing from two lots of combined purchases from November.

In the end one of the purchases was cancelled by the seller anyway.

The other was for a combined price of under £6.

I'm not wasting my time (and phone minutes) again trying to talk to the abysmal asian nectar customer services for a measily 5 points.

Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: