Nectar linking

I seem to be having a problem with nectar card.   I've linked it multiple times today, and received emails to say it's linked, but ebay just keeps asking me to link it again.

rcarter69_0-1700058194137.png

and after linking

rcarter69_1-1700058276095.png

Message 1 of 76
See Most Recent
75 REPLIES 75

Nectar linking

irt303
Conversationalist

Tried linking accounts again, even though according to Nectar they already were.

My eBay account now also shows the account link, but I've still got the banner about requesting the primary account holder's permission to convert Nectar points into eBay vouchers. So I'm back to the original problem that led to so much frustration in my failed attempts to resolve.

Message 21 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Always nice when we manage to get back to our original problems.   Mine's "We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later" when creating a voucher.   Spoke to Nectar and they say they're still having problems, just in case no one had realised :).

Message 22 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the same issue eBay don't seem to be as good as they used to be I've switched to a different app and will delete my eBay account once all my transactions have passed the one month period , whoever has taken over eBay or tech at eBay need sacking good luck if you stay with them I've had my fill 

Message 23 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Hello all,

Thanks for your posts. There was an issue on the Nectar side which caused some eBay and Nectar accounts being delinked. I reviewed all the reports here and, for the vast majority, I can see that it's been resolved now, and Nectar account are successfully linked.

@theregoesatenner  and @tiztunes  I could still replicate the issue on your accounts, so I have reached out to the team and asked them to review this for you.

I'll keep you posted once I have an update.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 24 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Still waiting to be able to create a voucher.

Message 25 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

anita@ebay- Thanks for the update.

Do those of us whose accounts are linked, but who are still unable to convert points into vouchers (even when we are the primary Nectar account holder), still need to contact Nectar individually? I appreciate that this is a slightly different issue to the one mentioned by the OP (account linking as opposed to voucher creation).

Message 26 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Hi,
Mine is not working at all still. I can get into my account but cannot create vouchers

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Message 27 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

And now the accounts have become unlinked again.   Great timing this.  Best time for this to happen, during the sales when everyone is using eBay 😕 .

Message 28 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

My account was showing the incorrect points balance of -217 and then after refreshing the page, surprise surprise, my account is now unlinked again too 

Message 29 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Did manage to link accounts up again, still can't redeem any vouchers tho.

Message 30 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Hi I keep linking Nectar to eBay and getting the confirmation email, but eBay still says my Nectar account isn't linked. Please could you help?

Message 31 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Anita,

I have now been having this issue for a week. No matter how many times I try I can sometimes link my account but then cannot create a voucher,or I go in and have to link my account again. I've already missed out on earning some points due to this and also on spending. I need this sorted out asap as it should really be a priority for eBay. We've had no communication at all about it.

Message 32 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Hi Anita, Im having this same problem, Im having to relink, send codes, and verify its me, and it says I was succesful in linking, but then when I look at my nectar page to view my points on ebay, it says I need to relink (again!), ive done this numerous times over the last couple of days, Ive tried everything, I went to Nectars website and logged into my account, and its showing im definately linked with Ebay on their side, so it doesnt seem to be their issue?  Will appreciate any help you can give me 🙂

Message 33 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

It started working again for about a day and to day it has unlinked again and can not like at all! 

Message 34 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Still can't link.  5 point offer - can't activate, spend vouchers - can't convert.   I want to purchase items but won't until I can access Nectar, in the meantme will look elsewhere.

When signing in the other day I had the message I was signing in on a new device when I wasn't, it's the same laptop I've had for the past couple of years.  Could the problem lie with Ebays device tracking (?)

Message 35 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Im hoping Anita or someone else at Ebay will pick these new comments up and see its a big problem. I noticed it by accident, its not obvious our accounts have become unlinked, I didnt receive a notification, so unless you actually go and look at your Nectar page to check it or to create your vouchers you will be oblivious to the fault in the system. I imagine hundreds have been buying items and not realising they wont be getting their 5X Nectar points, never mind the automatic 1x points! This is going to create a lot of complaints and queries when people check if their points are updated with 5 x offers, I myself am waiting to purchase something myself to get those points, weve got til the 23rd, hope its sorted by then!

Message 36 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Suggest that you are caught in a Registration loop ... try removing your current number completely and refresh the page ... return to Nectar page and re-enter your number using Black  Link account buttons at Top/Bottom of screen ... has worked for some > https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar

Message 37 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Thanks Fargvs, I re- entered my nectar account number back into the form on the Ebay Nectar relink page , and it seemed to have worked, I even got an email confirming I had succefully relinked the accounts, but then 5 mins later I refreshed my Ebay Nectar page to check I was still linked before I bought an item, and no, im unlinked yet again!

Message 38 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Got mine sorted with Nectar for the second time and just now my accounts have unlinked and won't link once again. It's getting a bit tedious now.

Message 39 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Same issue for me as above. Want to buy things but will go elsewhere as this should have been resolved by now, another nail in the E Bay coffin imo

Message 40 of 76
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: