Nectar continuing issues with creating voucher

EBay!!! After all the issues last week with trying to link accounts I have been advised to open a new thread as now I cannot create vouchers. This issue has been going on for as long as the linking issues. I tried to clear cache as advised,tried on a different computer but still nothing. I have missed out on collecting points because of the issue last week and now couldn't create a voucher to apply to a purchase. I need this sorted

Message 1 of 41
See Most Recent
40 REPLIES 40

Hi, I'm having the same issue as well. I've tried all of the above suggestions but none of them have worked. 

Message 21 of 41
See Most Recent

I collected most of my Nectar points away from Ebay, is the issue one where you can only redeem points you hve earned through Ebay?

Message 22 of 41
See Most Recent

This is happening yet again.... eBay sort it out!!!

Message 23 of 41
See Most Recent

Anita@ebay This is happening again. Getting an error message when trying to convert points. I've unlinked and then re linked a count but same error. It seems y work for a few months then eBay has problems with nectar. It's so annoying

Message 24 of 41
See Most Recent

I'm having the same issue. My ebay and nectar accounts are linked, I've more than 500 nectar points but it just won't let me create a voucher. Contacted Nectar only to be told "we're working on it".

Message 25 of 41
See Most Recent

Hi All,

Ive escalated this to our Nectar team to invistigate. In the meantime, I have seen some reports on the community of this issue being resolved by contacting Nectar directly. They were able to reset and reconnected the accounts which seemed to fix the issue for some. You can find their contact information here

Once our Nectar team come back to me with an update I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 26 of 41
See Most Recent

Same issue. Unlinking and relinking do nothing

Message 27 of 41
See Most Recent

Any advice please, I also have same issue, I have unlinked and re-linked and it hasn't resolved it, please some advice and support 

Message 28 of 41
See Most Recent

Tomorrow,  is the Weekly Chat with Community managers between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.  might be worth asking there,  see if there is any update,  or ' cure'  for this ,  as many are still reporting the failure,  you are not alone.

Message 29 of 41
See Most Recent

same as above - not working

Message 30 of 41
See Most Recent

Happening to me too

s_i_f_0-1709646828414.png

Message 31 of 41
See Most Recent

Hi all.  The same happened to me - I was unable to create a voucher even although my ebay and Nectar accounts were linked.  ebay customer servicse told me the isse was at the Nectar end, so I called Nectar customer services and was told by them that the 'redemption' status on my Nectar account had been deactivated for fraud protection reasons - in other words, to stop 3rd parties from accessing my Nectar account and using my Nectar points to make purchases.  I got the Nectar team to reactivate my ability to redeem Nectar points and all was sorted there and then - I am now able use my Nectar points to create ebay vouchers and redeem at Argos.

I'd suggest that those who are having similar issues contact Nectar to check their redemption status in case this has been switched off.

Message 32 of 41
See Most Recent

thank you very much

Message 33 of 41
See Most Recent

Hi All,

The Tech Team have confirmed this is an open issue on our side. They are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Ill post here as soon as I have an update from them. In the meantime I'll keep an eye on these threads and add add any new reports to the bug report.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 34 of 41
See Most Recent

Hi, I'm also having this problem on my account, what is the solution?

Message 35 of 41
See Most Recent

Hi, also having this issue - does anyone know when it will be fixed or if there is a solution already?

Message 36 of 41
See Most Recent

I'm having this issue too, can anyone help?

Message 37 of 41
See Most Recent

Do you have an update on this please?

Message 38 of 41
See Most Recent

I've got the same issue has anyone resolved it yet?

Message 39 of 41
See Most Recent

Hi Dave,any news on this problem yet?

Message 40 of 41
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: