Nectar Points

I have not received any Nectar points on my last eight purchases.  Sometimes my Nectar account is being disconnected from my Ebay purchases.  Any suggestions please.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Nectar Points

Hi @t.bag54,

It may take up to 28 days for Nectar balance to update on eBay, and it is a direct reflection of the balance of your Nectar account. For more information on any missing points, you will need to reach out to Nectar support directly.

As for the Nectar account disconnecting, there was an issue on the Nectar side at the end of November which caused some eBay and Nectar accounts being delinked, but the issue was resolved and should not be happening any longer.  However, please let me know if that continues to happen.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Nectar Points

None of the 5 purchases I made in December have generated Nectar points. Prior to that, 5 purchases in 2023 generated points. For some reason, my Nectar was delinked. Today, I relinked my card

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Nectar Points

Hello my nectar account delinked from my ebay account back in February. I have made bumper transactions since then and my points have not been updated since. I just relinked my account and its not showing my points

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Nectar Points

I've only just seen my eBay account was unlinked in November 2023 it's now May 2024 I did not unlink and only just noticed made a complaint to eBay which is always painful  as they never are any help and was told they did have an issue back in November with accounts unlinking. But poor eBay service not to fix the problem themselves. 

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: