Listing Error, Tagging Marco

marco@ebay 

Hi Marco

As dicussed on the weekly chat, Item 374177723211, it keeps sending offers to sellers and will not let me revise the title, Description, Buy iT Now, Post ETC

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Hi mteconlineshop, thanks for your post.

I've reviewed this for you, and I can confirm this is not related to offers at all. However, you should be able to revise your listing since this is not an auction. I will take a further look for you, and get back to you with an update here as soon as I have one.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi

It wont let me revise the sections i mentioned, and i keep getting sales that are discounted via the offer sent months ago

Kind Regards

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

@mteconlineshop it will be because you have unknowingly got "send offers automatically" turned on. When ebay introduced this "feature", they ticked it for everyone by default and many, like you, didn't notice. Until you remove it, it will continue to send offers to every eligible buyer, at the offer price you previously sent out, as soon as you get a new eligible buyer (eg, a new watcher).

You need to go to your active listings page here: Manage active listings - eBay Seller Hub and, in the top Search section, change the All Statuses dropdown to "With offers sending automatically" and click on Search. This will show you all the listings that you currently have this setting on. Then you can turn it off for each listing and, once all offers already sent out have expired, you will be able to revise your item again. 

Going forward, whenever you send offers to buyers, make sure the box stays unticked.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

HI

Thanks for the responce, can't seem to locate the part you suggest, any help would be greatful 

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

The top right box just out of your picture. I've arrowed it. Then click on Search that's in your image. That should show you all the listings that you have set to automatically send offers.

send offers.jpg

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Many Thanks for your help

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: