It's not you. It's us.

When looking at an item I can only view the first photo. Moving the mouse over the other photos or clicking on them does nothing.

When I click on 'Add to Watchlist' I get an error page saying 'It's not you. It's us.'

I had the same problem over a month ago and it was fixed but now its back again.

eBay can you fix it again please.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

It's not you. It's us.

@tennisbun wrote:

When looking at an item I can only view the first photo. Moving the mouse over the other photos or clicking on them does nothing.

When I click on 'Add to Watchlist' I get an error page saying 'It's not you. It's us.'

I had the same problem over a month ago and it was fixed but now its back again.

eBay can you fix it again please.

Have a look at this thread, it's been reported both here & on ebay.com, lots of tech issues being reported in the last few days including not being able to see all the photos, only the first one.

Apparently some devices & operating system no longer work on ebay because they fail to test their updates on all browsers & operating system before they release them live on the site :

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Technical-Issues/Clicking-on-bidding-buy-it-now-watch-this-item-make...

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

It's not you. It's us.

Same here. This is a huge widespread issue that's been ongoing for 4 days. I am basically unable to use ebay (cannot scroll pictures, expand pictures or magnify, and I cannot add to lists, submit bid, or 'buy it now'. I have this issue in both Firefox and Safari and others are reporting it with browsers such as Chrome and Pale Moon. Sellers are reporting huge drops in sales as a result. Ebay needs to act immediately to resolve, yet so far, nothing has been done.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: