ITEM STUCK IN BASKET - PAID FOR

It looks as if eBay servers are not talking to each other. 

I paid for an item online. Purchase History says i've paid for it but now over an hour later the item is still in my basket requesting payment. 

I have not yet had a confirmation email.

Is there anything I can do ?

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Hi bradleyrw762012, thanks for your post.

If you share a couple of screenshots with the item showing in the shopping basket and purchase history, I can report that for you, so this can be reviewed. 

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Happening to me to.  I started a thread yesterday which I think is now being looked at.  See:

PAID FOR ITEM STILL SHOWING IN CHECKOUT TO BE PAID

Regards

Peter

Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Same here. I reported it to CS and got the dreaded "We are looking into this as a matter of priority" (:

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

item 115942489672 - Paid & currently in transit but still showing in my basket. 

When I click on checkout it takes me to order details.

Once the item has arrived & i've left feedback I'll try "save for later" tab and see what that does.

( as a few people have this problem it could be a clogged server ) - I have not yet reeived the order confirmed email for this one - i have for another item since.

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply, bradleyrw762012.

Could you please provide the screenshots with the item showing in the shopping basket and purchase history, so I can report this for you?

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Marco - hope this helps. 

bradleyrw762012_2-1698165057904.png

bradleyrw762012_3-1698165288958.png

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Hello, Has anyone received a solution to this annoying problem yet? It surely cant be that hard for Ebay Techies to solve?

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Same for me.
Item that I payed for , received and even left feedback for, is still in my shopping basket asking for payment.

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Thank you, bradleyrw762012

I've just reported this for you, and I will update you here once I hear back from the tech team.

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please tag me here and share the screenshots in question, so I can get this reported for you.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Hello, Item paid for, dispatched and received  some days ago ,but still showing as unpaid in basket. Seller says she has marked as paid.  Sorry am on a laptop and dont know how to screen shot as am a bit of a technophobe, with some justification methinks!

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Item arrived this morning.

Work around  solution is:

Go to basket  (click on view basket) click on  "save for later" - that got rid of the basket entry leaving everything as it should be in Purchase History.

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Hello, Bought another item today with the previous paid item still stuck in the Basket. After a few minutes, the basket became empty and all as it should be....for now.

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Hi bradleyrw762012,

Just a quick update on the issue above, your shopping basket seems to be empty, and all your orders are being placed ok. So, this is now resolved. If this happens to you again, please feel free to let me know, and we will report it again for you. However, all good for now.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Hello. I have paid for four comics but my basket shows that I need to pay for them and I can't remove them.

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Hi crooner642, thanks for your reply.

I was checking for you there, and your shopping basket seems to be empty. If you are still seeing items in your basket, could you please confirm the item number and share a screenshot, so we can take a further look for you?

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Hello, Marco. Yes, the basket mysteriously emptied after quite some time when it had showed items I had paid for. Thank you for your time; I appreciate it.

crooner642

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

I am experiencing a similar problem with two items remaining in my basket, although I have paid for and received both items.

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

I had same problem - 2 paid-for items still showing in my basket. I seem to have reset my basket by adding another item briefly and then removing it again. No items at all showing now. 

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: