Draft error

Sorry I think I originally posted this in the wrong area. 

Anyway here is what I ahve said so far in the other thread.

This is what I get when I click resume draft "Well this is embarrasing. Were sorry the listing tool isnt working right this second" Anyone else?

Using a PC tried Chome and firefox, same result. I get the error page when I click on resume draft on listings that have an image already loaded. If I click on a resume without a pic it lets me upload pictures but when I then try to submit the listing it again saves as a draft. 

Anyone help?

thanks

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Draft error

Same will not let me list on PC

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Draft error

Same. Tried 2 browsers on separate profiles and 3 devices and I can't move any items from drafts into an active listing. I presume this is an ebay glitch and will be resolved in due course but it would be nice to have an announcement to reassure us that we don't need to do anything our end.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Draft error

Hi All,

This has been identified as an issue on our side. Tech are currently looking into the cause. 

To help with the investigation, can you provide the following so I can send it to Tech to be reviewed:

Draft item ID or item title:
Screenshots:

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: