Anonymous
Not applicable

Hwo do I talk to a person 

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Diesel heater

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hwo do I talk to ebay person about an order that was delivered to argos didn't have an ecp number so didn't get pick up. Now 3 weeks later its been sent back by argos seller just keeps send ..... please send item back I DINT HAVE IT 

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Diesel heater

Argos should not have accepted it without an ecp number, do you mean you didn't get a code from ebay and so didn't collect it in time?  Click and Collect places only have to hold items for 7 days.

It makes a difference to your rights whether the seller didn't put the ecp number on, or whether you didn't get a code and so didn't collect in time.  

How do you know the item didn't have an ecp number on it?

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Diesel heater

I just tried that eBay sent me here. 

What's your problem?

Mine is badly packaged Glow Plugs from two different sellers arrived broken probably because they were dispatched broken as some insurance scam.

I wrote to a third seller and asked him to please dispatch that delicate carbon glow plug rod in a small cardboard box.

He wrote to me that he also would put his delicate glow plug in a flimsy tiny padded envelope and he would also send one that would also arrive broken and that I wanted a working part I should not buy it from him.

Some sort of insurance scam is going on they are buying broken glow plugs cheap and then sending them to claim the full price back.

I also bet that when your diesel heater glow plug fails after a short time the manufacturers are using parts that they already tested and knew would fail after purchase.

I want to show those messages to a human being at eBay but it seems that they don't have any human being anymore.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Diesel heater

Just open a case for "Item not as Described" case to get a full refund for the broken items. 

The sellers will send you a pre-paid label to send them back

Once they are returned to the sellers - eBay will auto-refund you - use the Money Back Guarantee that eBay provide for all buyers. 

Not sure where you think the "scam" is, as the sellers will be out of pocket for the cost of return and outward postage and will have to refund you in full, so they make a loss, not a profit when they send items out that break. 

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Diesel heater

So why do they keep packaging a breakable item that will almost certainly arrive broken in two pieces. Three different sellers doing the same illogical action. What is the point unless someone is making some profit from it? It is supposed to be Capitalism profit not loss.

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Diesel heater

Anonymous
Not applicable
No they don't have human. I'm jow useing amazon. My friend gets good
results

As for me yes diesel heaters are scams soon as ebay start to wake up and
investigate we might get results

Cyril Bailey
Message 8 of 8