Cannot create Nectar vouchers

I keep receiving the message, 'We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.' when trying to convert my points... Its now 'later' and nothing has changed, any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 45
See Most Recent
44 REPLIES 44

Me too!
Message 21 of 45
See Most Recent

yep, working now

Message 22 of 45
See Most Recent

Hi All, 

Thanks for the updates. 

Tech have also confirmed this issue has been resolved. I'll keep an eye on these threads for a while to make sure there are no new reports.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 23 of 45
See Most Recent

Hi Dave

Just to advise I'm getting the error message mentioned in this thread if you could look into it please.

Thanks!

Message 24 of 45
See Most Recent

Hi Dave,

I seem to be having the same issue here. Please could ou have a look into it.

Many thanks in advance!

Message 25 of 45
See Most Recent

Hi @steelstump 

Ive escalated this to be reviewed, Ill come back to you as soon as I have an update. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 26 of 45
See Most Recent

Hi @sbjm.yang 

Ive also escalated this one to be reviewed. Ill let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 27 of 45
See Most Recent

I can't create a voucher either today so it's not resolved. 

Message 28 of 45
See Most Recent

It's still not working. I tried today. Thank you 

Message 29 of 45
See Most Recent

Yep, having the same problem too. I keep getting "We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later."

Message 30 of 45
See Most Recent

Also have same issue. Clearly from what you say it's an ebay issue. I wonder if you could work your same magic as last time to gte it working again. Lot's of discounts end tomorrow and without the voucher I can't buy anything.

Message 31 of 45
See Most Recent

Same issue here 

Message 32 of 45
See Most Recent

Same issue, I am getting the error message too!

Message 33 of 45
See Most Recent

Is this issue any closer to being resolved?

Message 34 of 45
See Most Recent

Hi @steelstump 

The Nectar team checked your account and cannot find any issues on this side. If you're still getting the error it might be worth reaching out to Nectar customer support, there might be an issue on that side. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 35 of 45
See Most Recent

Hi @sbjm.yang 

The Nectar team were unable to find any issues with your account, if you're still having issues with vouchers it might be worth reaching to Nectar customer support to have them review your account. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 36 of 45
See Most Recent

I'm having the same problem too

Message 37 of 45
See Most Recent

Hi Dave.

I have just been on to nectar for last 30mins. After much resetting and relinking, they say the problem is at your end and that your having technical issues. I see from your posts above that this is not a new issue for ebay and that the problem lay with an ebay technical issue. Maybe it's an issue again...?

Just a side note, I ended up buying something from argos instead of ebay because of this. Their nectar system works 100%.

Message 38 of 45
See Most Recent

Hi Dave,

I'm getting the same error whilst trying to create a voucher on eBay using my nectar points. 

Any ideas how to fix this please?

Danten3

Message 39 of 45
See Most Recent

I've spoken to  Nectar today and they said so many people have contacted them about this that they spoke to Ebay on the 16th of April and Ebay have said it will take 72 hours to fix the problem

Message 40 of 45
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: