Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot see which Buyers I have left Feedback for

I used to be able to see which Buyers I had left feedback for when looking at the 'Feedback left for others' tab. Now when I go there, it does not show the Buyerid of who I left feedback for. Instead I see Buyer: o***d ().I can see which Sellers I ha...

IMG_1950.JPG

Cant leave Feedback

I want to leave feedback for an item I've purchased, but can't - what's happened with this? BTW my feedback is going to be 100% positive!

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why won't eBay fix bugs. Are they incompetent or just don't care for small businesses?

I have had this problem for over 18 months and reported it many times now.When I revise a listing it automatically ticks excluded locations losing me potential customers. I have checked my settings and no locations are excluded. I had to do a revisio...

Resolved! How to unlink my old lost Nectar card and link my new one?

I have a new Nectar card that replaced my old one and would like to unlink my old card from eBay and link my new card. Visiting this page:https://www.ebay.co.uk/nectar/homeproduces a page with a red banner across the top with the message: "Your Necta...

Item not received option not available?

Hello so I've noticed that lately if a seller doesn't provide tracking information and item doesn't turn up then there's no option to say 'item hasn't arrived' I recently purchased a couple of items and they supposedly dispatched earlier this week bu...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback left for others has changed

I used to be able to see who I had left feedback for when looking at the 'Feedback left for others' tab. Now when I go there, it does not show the buyerid of who I left feedback for. Instead I see Buyer: o***d ().Hopefully this is just another 'chang...

Resolved! Nectar. Major Problems

Dear EBay.What on earth is going on with Nectar? Five weeks ago my account went down and all it does is tells me to link a card or open an account. Well I've had one for 4 years. Despite numerous emails to eBay Customer Services (which they mostly do...

Nectar Points

I have not received any Nectar points on my last eight purchases. Sometimes my Nectar account is being disconnected from my Ebay purchases. Any suggestions please.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printing Label issues

As of today when I generate a label for my label printer via eBay is has started showing the customs information.I ship only to the UK exclusively. It has never happened until today.Any advice is welcome as I worried they will be denied at the office...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos
Got technical related questions? Start here: