Is there any way to do a "choose x amount of items from a list for £££?"

Once again I've been too lazy to switch to my seller account.

Let me make it clear because I always get asked (and sometimes assumed to be otherwise) when I post these types of questions. I am a private seller who doesn't buy to sell and have no intentions of doing so.

Now my question, is there anyway of doing the dropdown I see so many sellers have for bulk listings of similar items at a set price? For example, one that would be super handy would be a "buy x for £0.99 + £3.20 postage" rather than adding so many to the basket that it adds both the £0.99's and the £3.20's each time. Although I would cut the price from them all to £0.99 and cut the price of the postage to what would be suitable depending on what they pick, I feel like buyers would find this too much hassle and many would just click off not realising that I would do this with the view I'm just an idiot selling at an extortionate price.

Let me explain my situation.

This is going to sound bizarre, but I've been collecting erasers for years, absolutely years. I have nearly 1,000 in my collection and am looking to sell them on, not to profit necessarily but to clear up some much needed space. I also think this would be a good way of boosting my feedback as they are reasonably cheap and are brand new as well, as they've been kept in a box for so many years.

As of now, my only option is to sell them either individually at £0.99 with the appropriate postage of £0.96 for the majority (some of the bigger ones are definitely for small parcels only at £3.20!) - which is VERY expensive for a single eraser, or second option is to throw maybe five together with the base price of £0.99 and then £3.20 postage for an even more expensive listing for the buyer and they may find it frustrating that the ones I bundle together they aren't particularly interested in, except for one or two, which they wouldn't want to pay extra for, or perhaps they are interested in multiple that are all in different bundles, which is also a problem...

The only way to bypass this hassle and allow buyers to get a fair amount of product for a fair price would be to have a dropdown like the ones I've seen, listing every single eraser I own on a single listing, and allowing the buyer to pick a certain amount of erasers of their choice (yet to decide on a number) for that £0.99 + £3.20 postage.

Bearing in mind I am just a private seller, what are my options?

Thank you.

View Entire Topic

list as a multi variation listing and set your postage rules by going to:-

my ebay >>> account tab >>> site preferences >>> postage preferences

you can then set a rule to suit