Pay pal 180

So I started selling o  ebay and every item sold I did well then paypal stepped In suspended my account and refunded everyone even thou i had posted , so i sent them an invoice  , i woke up my account is now terminated  I called them emailed them did everything I was asked to do. I lost 1000,S and pay pal just hang up or dont respond . Any advice ?..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Have you looked recently at your own account and sold items? If they are all your listings and sales, what is going on because the same items have been listed several times.

If they are your listings then you must have had various notifications fromboth Ebay and Paypal.

Well your Feedback says it all doesn't it. No coming back from all that. Looks like someone else was using the Account over the previous 12 Months. Have you previously been Suspended on another ID?

It looks like your account was hacked. You will have to sort this out with PayPal and Ebay. Both are difficult to contact at the moment, but persevere. And immediately change the passords of your linked bank and card accounts.

Then do a web search for 'staying safe online' or similar, as accounts can only be hacked if your password is guessable, or if you clicked on a link in a 'phishing' email and so gave away your password/s and possibly other details too.

@ben_bec_mhpltebgd