Ebay is giving ridiculously early delivery dates on my listings

Spoiler
I have set 3 days dispatch time and 3-5 day courier on most of my listings.  However I have recently noticed that ebay is giving dispatch times that do not reflect this.  For example if I look at one of my listings today (Monday 22nd) ebay is stating that the delivery date is Friday 26th. 

I should have 3 days to dispatch so if bought today the dispatch date should be Thursday.  Then there should be at least 3 working days until the earliest delivery date so it should be Tuesday 2nd March not Friday 26th Feb. 

In my sold listings ebay is telling me to dispatch by the correct day i.e. allowing for 3 days dispatch but then only allowing one day for delivery. 

Is there a way to fix this? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

I should have 3 days to dispatch

I'm not sure what you mean by "you should have 3 days" to dispatch? EBay doesn't say that sellers have 3 days to dispatch items.

You set your own dispatch time, but eBay recommends no more than 2 days, and preferably less.

The delivery time should comprise the seller's dispatch time, plus the estimated delivery time for the delivery service used.

Have you perhaps not stated a dispatch time, or stated the wrong one?