Postage Label Cost report?

Is there a way to generate a report or view how much I have spent on postage labels in a particular month or range of months?

I have been going through my Ebay monthly statements and the postage label field always reads £0.00 despite me buying all of my Royal Mail shipping labels through Ebay, I hadn't noticed this until now.

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Postage Label Cost report?

Regarding Postage label cost £0.00 on the Financial Summary Statement, I've had some answers from eBay on this.

ONLY labels bought with "available funds" will show on this part of the statement.
The ability to purchase labels with available funds is currently only available to the US. They are hoping to roll this out to the UK soon though!

So at the moment, we have to purchase through card/paypal and manually add up postage costs each month from seller hub ( Track and manage your packages (ebay.co.uk) ) or on your paypal account . But I don't think I'll be alone with eagerly awaiting the update to purchase with available funds soon! It'll make things so much easier to have all the figures on the summary 🙂

Message 21 of 23
See Most Recent

And its not just reconciling amounts paid!!!!

For VAT reclaims on tracked services eBay expect us to manually download each Royal Mail postage label VAT invoice individually, key each one into Excel manually, then import into accounts software.
This is a joke.
eBay have the data and for returns labels, the VAT is automatically rolled into the eBay monthly invoice.
Someone at eBay has not thought through this at all.
eBay should either handle purchased postage labels the same as return labels, or at least allow a data export of postage label data.
Now they are removing the Packlink legacy tool, we also have no idea if we will now be forced to download all courier invoices manually as well.
If this is going to the case, we are moving to Amazon.
eBay are not valuing sellers at all at the moment.

Message 22 of 23
See Most Recent

But it doesn't go back far enought for doing books...It really needs to go back at least two years.

Message 23 of 23
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: