reduced fees

hi, i have not recieved the reduced seller fees for two weeks now. i always get them fortnightly. any clues as to why ? kind regards

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

reduced fees

Did you read the answers to your previous post, the tell you everything you need to know

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/reduced-fees/td-p/7589935

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

reduced fees

Did you read the answers to your previous post, the tell you everything you need to know

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/reduced-fees/td-p/7589935

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

reduced fees

You asked this question on 27th March.

The general concensus then was that, with over 600 items sold this year and  nearly 1000 current listings, you were not entitled to reduced seller fees which are for private sellers only.

Having a private account doesn't mean you are a private seller.

You should upgrade to a business account.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

reduced fees

thank you . i will be looking into this. regards Belle

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

reduced fees

hi, thank you, yes i have read them and looking into things. regards Belle

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

reduced fees

14k items sold since 2017 is not a private seller.  Maybe e bays algorithms or whatever they use to distribute the promotions has latched on to it.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

reduced fees

Hopefully. Illegal trading shouldn't be rewarded and even when the OP has it pointed out to them several times, they are still on a private account. 

It turns eBay toxic when someone has accumulated so much feedback with so many listings and sales and years of fee promos by not playing by the rules when so many other honest traders do. Trading standards would have a field day. 

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent