listings reduced

Hi i would be very grateful if someone is able to help my case the problem was that ebay reduced my selling quantity i was selling about 1500 items but my selling fell below the recommended selling standard which i am selling at below standard for about 6 months now and is reviewed on the 20th of each month but as of todays date i am still on the low standard and likely to stay there my delivery was great but i did have some customer orders which i could not fulfill because i had no stock which is my fault entirely now ebay are holding this against me however ebay has lowered the amount i am able to sell used to be about £20.000 but now it is only £450 also i am not able to locate all the listings which i had until they reduced my account where have all the listings gone i am not able to locate them which i need to if i want to relist

i would be very grateful of some help and advise

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

listings reduced

Well someone has to say it so it might as well be me. 

You are clearly trading on a private sellers account in breach of UK law and eBay policy 

You need to upgrade your account to a business account, when you have done that, come back and ask again. 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: