What happens if Royal Mail fail to collect a Tracked 48 parcel?

I am having car trouble at the moment and often have to buy Tracked 48 labels online for collection. If I use Parcel2go and RM fails to collect on the right day I know I have to rebook and get another label with new tracking number.

However, I see that eBay's online labels for the same service is cheaper but I cannot find whether or not it's the same process after a failed collection, or do I just keep waiting with the same label?

Hope this makes sense! 🙂

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My experience using Royal Mail's Click & Drop website is that when they fail to collect they acknowledge it by email and tell you to re-book a collection. You do not need to get a new label.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

My experience using Royal Mail's Click & Drop website is that when they fail to collect they acknowledge it by email and tell you to re-book a collection. You do not need to get a new label.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

I don't think you need a new label you just book another collection and reenter your tracking number at send.royalmail.com/collect/youritems

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks for replying - does this apply even if the label was bought on eBay site?

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Yes I think so and I think they also will collect untracked items that have a postage ID

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: