Seller Promotions

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

I wanted to ask if anyone else who usually receives regular eBay reduced fee promotions received one this year? I am lucky enough to usually received these promos every two weeks on a Friday morning but I haven't received one this time?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Seller Promotions

Hi there,

I'm a private seller not a business seller?

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Seller Promotions

No problem, if you believe that then thats fine, I dont wish to get into an argument over it but buying to sell is a business. I just looked at your items and saw 1900 items sold and currently 90 brand new items all from the same brand thats all, apologies if you have just purchased them all and no longer wish to keep them.

Hopefully the other links I provided were helpful for you.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Seller Promotions

and good luck with HMRC as they are going to need it.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Seller Promotions

These are items that I have bought as I'm a shopaholic - not a criminal! I lose money on all my listings compared to what I paid for them. These replies to my question are both accusatory and threatening, I'm really disapointed as I thought I was going to get some genuine replies.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Seller Promotions

I have never once said you were a criminal just that you may be advised to double check you were not accidentally operating as a business on a private account. 

Infact 80% of the links I provided for you were to answer to your question, so hopefully you have found those helpful.

Kindest regards an hope you have a great night.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: