Removal of item in selling list.

Today I received a message saying that a selection of vintage grooming items that is was selling including a few Gillette razors, some shaving brushes, small mirror, couple of brushes and some other related grooming items had been removed because it violated there knife policy. Just to add there was no blades of any type included in this listing. I contacted them asking how I violated the knife policy and that I had sold many razors over the years so what was the problem. As was then told be the advisor that I can only sell razor to international buyers and you can no longer sell them in the UK or Ireland. I did mention that they were allowing 120,000+ sellers to sell the same items but they said they can't reinstate the item. Not sure if anyone has had the same problems but still not sure if it's a knife thing or just a UK thing, confused. 🤪

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Despite including "Safety Razor" in the title, my listing was still removed.

Message 21 of 23
See Most Recent

You need to check policies and not rely on there being a listing category. 

Message 22 of 23
See Most Recent

All I can say,  hearing the experience of others here on these boards,  if eBay remove an item,  it's no use trying to fight your corner to reinstate the item for listing,    and under no circumstance relist the item.

It can seriously damage your selling account with sanctions even bans.

Message 23 of 23
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: