Payout issue

Please help me 

He lost my item by 1£43.57 I received only £71.79 in my bank account .How do I solve this problem?The item has been delivered to the buyer .

Are there any ways to contact eBay officials to solve the problem? 

This is my first time selling on eBay and it looks like it will be the last time Because eBay .seems like a fraud

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Payout issue

You are a new seller and have sold some expensive items so eBay wish to see that these items have been delivered as they have none of your selling history, so money from those items are placed on a 21 day hold until proof of delivery is made.  It's a security measure.

You should have tracking as these are pricey items,  so add the tracking numbers where you marked the items as dispatched , once delivery is shown,  your payouts will be released sooner.

Also have you fully and correctly registered forr eBay's Managed Payments?  See here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Payout issue

papso22
Experienced Mentor

You will receive the item price and postage less selling fees and any listing fees, into your bank account.  I bet you paid to promote your item, hence higher than normal fees.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Payout issue

Hi ism050, thanks for your post.

Just to add to the suggestions above, please note that refunds could also be deducted from your available funds/payouts in case you had to issue a refund to a buyer for any reason. 

If you go to your payments section, and click on your payouts tab, you will see all your payouts there including a full breakdown of your payouts. There you will be able to see what fees were deducted, and refunds (if any), so you can have a better visibility on your payouts and understand why exactly you're receiving the amount you received for each payout you get.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: