Leather Boots

I am a private seller with a pair of leather boots I want to sell. However they do not say leather on them.! They are about 6 years old and only worn a couple of times. I know they are leather because I do not buy faux leather boots or shoes. Can I sell them as leather or not please? I

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Leather Boots

Hi izzy_bea, thanks for your post.

If you are wondering whether you are allowed to list this item or not, then yes, it's ok for you to list the item. Just make sure to describe the item as good as possible.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Leather Boots

If you're certain they are leather then sell them as that but you should say they're not marked as such.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Leather Boots

Hi izzy_bea, thanks for your post.

If you are wondering whether you are allowed to list this item or not, then yes, it's ok for you to list the item. Just make sure to describe the item as good as possible.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: