INR case for parcel still with courier

I posted a parcel before Christmas with Yodel and purchased the label via eBay. The buyer has opened an INR case saying they still want the item but it's not been delivered. I've checked the tracking and it shows it's at the buyer's local depot. Almost every day the tracking is updated with a message about the buyer needs to clarify the delivery address as there are issues with it.

I've checked the address on the Royal Mail site and the postcode is for an industrial site and the road name just doesn't exist anywhere in the area. I sent the buyer a response a few days ago via the dispute asking them to respond to the courier's messages  but nothing has happened and the buyer has not responded to the dispute.

Will I win this dispute as no delivery has been attempted although it showed it was out for delivery at one point, before the non-existant address was presumably noticed once the driver arrived on the industrial estate.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

INR case for parcel still with courier

No, unfortunately you will not win and will have to refund the buyer. If they don't reply to confirm the address, the aprcl will be returned to you.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent