Help with withheld funds due to combining postage.

Hi all, Just realised my funds are being withheld from one of two items I sold & posted in the same box, I tried inputting the same tracking number (& did mark as sent) but no luck. Wondering if one way maybe to contact buyer to confirm their side? I did say i'd refund extra postage but haven't yet. 

Any help welcome. 

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Ok, reading futher seems it will be relesed soon...

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

As a New Seller, there is little you can do to speed up Payments from card processing and your payments are liable to eBay Hold periods of up to 21 days ... you may need to wait a little longer. >

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=4816...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/start-getting-paid-ebay?id=4795&st=12&pos=2&query=S...

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Your funds are on hold because you are a new sellar and ebay need to make sure the item(s) arrrive and the buyer is happy before they release your funds. this is the same for everyone starting off. you will propbably find they will do this until you have at lease 10 feedbacks and you get your first star, providing all sales go smoothly.

For some reason you can not combine postage on the system anymore if someone buys multiply items as seperate transactions.

To combine postage the buyer needs to put all their items in the basket first and buy as one order. 

You can do what you have done and put all items in the same parcel but you are relying on the buyer not to turn round and say one item is missing ( the one not tagged in tracking )

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

"For some reason you can not combine postage on the system anymore if someone buys multiply items as separate transactions"

Thanks, was wondering what current situation was on this 👆... I'v had a business account before & run a private account & assumed they can't be linked somehow to forgo this baby steps thing also, ... like starting a new job for every account you open. 

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Yea, i'm resigned atm,  though showed two weeks in details I saw & that's only a couple of days away now. 

I'm not new to ebay, have private account & had buissness before, but guess it's good to deal with these complex things that can trip you up first. I can't even remeber what I did before but did combine some & never had this, ...guess it will only happen for breaking in period. 

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: